Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Follow standard procedures to process weekly and monthly commission calculations and payments.
- Perform weekly commission reviews.
- Prepare various weekly and monthly commission reports.
- Research and process weekly commission adjustments and payment reissues.
- Ensure that commission procedures are followed by Distributor Support (Call Center).
- Work with Distributor Support on ongoing commission training.
Education and/or Experience
- Accounting, Finance or Business experience a plus.
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a related position required.
- Fluent reading, writing and speaking in English (preference given to candidates who speak and write Japanese).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner when dealing with employees, distributors and company contacts.
- Competent computer skills to perform essential functions listed above, Microsoft Excel and DataTrax experience is a plus.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of compensation plans required.
- Motivated self-started with the ability to perform the above duties with little supervision.
- Able to work well under the pressure of meeting deadlines.
- Preference given to current LifeVantage employees.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.